This Wooden Arch is elegant and yet strong enough to support the most abundant of climbing plants such as honeysuckle, clematis or rambling roses. These arches will also create a stunning effect if intertwined with more than one plant variety and will fit in perfectly whether used to separate different garden areas or as a frame for a walkthrough.
They have trellis sides topped by a smoothly curved arch and the four sturdy feet can be sunk into the earth, a concrete trench or used with metal ground spikes (available separately).
* We recommend a Philips screwdriver & spanner for assembly
* Treated with a Tan coloured preservative
* Sturdy wooden construction
* Creates a stunning feature
* Measures 40cm deep, and 2.15m Tall