All the parts are included to create your very own Air Powered car. Fill up engine by pumping air into the air chamber (the bottle) and once full, let rip! This car can whizz around and reach high speeds, traveling up to 50 metres in only 35 seconds.
With no need for batteries, chargers or motors, this car can go on for days and days using the power of compressed air propulsion. A great little kit to get your children or grand children interested in science and DIY.
– Fun DIY science kit
– Build your own eco-friendly car
– Powered via compressed air propulsion
– Safety valve automatically bleeds excess air
– Travel 50 metres in 35 seconds
– No batteries, motors or chargers needed
– Easy to read instructions
– Build it yourself
– Measures approx. 16cm x 23cm x 16cm
There are no reviews yet.