Kasa Spot Cam works with Amazon Alexa (Echo Show, Echo Spot or Fire TV) and Google Assistant (Google Home Hub/Chromecast), so you can watch live or stop video stream with a simple voice command.
No Hub Required
Kasa Spot Cam works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub.
One App for All
The free Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device (Android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher).
Full HD 1080p Live Video
Not all 1080p cameras are the same. Kasa Spot Cam is fine-tuned to deliver rich colours, balanced lighting and sharp video quality. Want to check on your furry family members or your baby? Kasa Spot Cam has you covered!
Even in darkness, Kasa Spot Cam provides crystal clear night monitoring with up to 30 ft. night vision. No more need for barefoot late-night safety checks!
Two-way audio with built-in microphone and speaker, Kasa Spot Cam lets you keep in touch with your family, no matter where you are.
Personalised Your Camera
You can customise your Kasa Spot Cam with activity zones with motion and audio detection to only send alerts that matter the most to you.
Free Cloud Storage
All your activity recordings are stored to your Kasa account so you can review and download your videos from anywhere.
- Compatibility – Works with Echo Show/Echo Spot/Fire TV and Google Home Hub/Chromecast so you can watch or stop live video streams with a simple voice command;
- No Hub Required – Works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service;
- Cloud Storage – Your recordings are stored to your Kasa account for review and download. Each camera comes with 12 hours of free video history and 1-month free trial to access 30 days of video history;
- 1080P HD – 130° wide-angle view with 1080p resolution and night vision up to 30 ft. Two-way audio with built-in microphone and speaker lets you keep in touch with your family;
- Activity Zones – Custom activity zones and notifications let you get alerts that matter most to you. Records a clip every time it senses motion or detects a sound.