- HIGH-TECH – The Heartline foot massager features 25 massage treatment modes. Offering a different treatment pattern and intensity levels ranging from 1 to 99. Each impulse massage mode & intensities has been designed to suit your distinctive needs. This foot massager for women or men does not move it uses square waves to help relax stiff muscles and nerves and reduce swollen feet and legs.
- COMBINES – Traditional Thenar massager and western advanced electric-wave treatment. The HEEWPFM stimulates the Thenar reflex area and directly penetrates into the legs, knees and thighs. The automatic 25-minute program shut off facility. Supplied with a handy remote control for ease of use. (Battery included CR 2032). Shock your plantar fascia, It stimulates blood flow in the foot and helps the tissue heal. It also stuns your nerves to stop the pain.
- EMS: Is applied to the feet, contracting, and relaxing calf muscles by stimulating acupuncture points on the sole of the feet. The Heartline foot massager comes complete with electrode pads to provide your chosen massage pattern to your tried and worn out muscle. helps to improves lower leg blood circulation, alleviates swollen feet and ankles, and reduces aches & pains.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: It comes with a 24-month guarantee on our Heartline Electromagnetic Foot Massager for your added peace of mind. (Great alternative to a massage roller, massage ball) If you require a medically certified massage machine, improves blood circulation for feet and legs for diabetics then the Heartline foot massager is ideal for you.
- COMPACT: The foot massager for plantar fasciitis electric has a stylish slim lightweight design that enables you to store away once used. Integrated curved handles providing easy transport. (Before using the foot massager for circulation please consult your doctor). This electric massager cannot be used if you have any of the following – Pacemaker fitted or a cardiac condition, epileptic, sensory nerve damage, extreme varicose veins, pregnant or recently given birth. Recent surgical procedures.