- A transmitted light microscope for children with monocular, rotatable attachment, and high magnification range. The extensive range of accessories with many samples enables quick and direct entry into the world of microscopy.
- The 1200x magnification provides great first insights and the revolving nosepiece allows a quick change of magnifications. The battery-powered transmitted light illumination also makes the microscope suitable for mobile use.
- The microscope can be used directly with extensive accessories, consisting of dissecting utensils, samples, and permanent preparations. Everything finds its place in the practical case and can be easily transported.
- Dimensions: 33x30x11 cm / Weight: 798 g; 2xAA batteries required for operation (included)
- Scope of delivery: transmitted light microscope; Slide box with 5 permanent slides, 5 slides, and 10 cover glasses; Dissecting tools (scissors, tweezers, pipette, and 2 dissecting needles); Specimen kit (hatchery, shrimp eggs, yeast, sea salt, and gum media); Manual