Circulation Foot Massager
If you are otherwise healthy, but work for long periods at a desk or have a sedentary lifestyle then Circulation Plus could help boost lower leg circulation. Circulation Plus uses gentle EMS (electrical muscle stimulation) technology to repeatedly contract and relax the muscles in the lower legs and feet. The repeated contraction and relaxation of the muscles in the lower legs and feet in turn induces the “muscle pump action”, which may boost blood flow and blood circulation.
- Uses advanced Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology
- Adjustable timer
- Suitable for Men and Women
- Used while seated
If you suffer from any medical conditions please consult your doctor for advice before using Circulation Plus.
Circulation Plus is not suitable if:
- You have an electronic implant (e.g. cardiac pacemaker)
- You are in the early stages of pregnancy
- You are being treated for existing DVT (deep vein thrombosis)
- You have broken skin on the soles of your feet
Please get your doctor’s permission before using if:
- You have a history of heart disease or cardiac condition
- If you suffer from epilepsy or multiple sclerosis
- If you suffer from phlebitis in its active phase (inflammation of a vein)
- If you suffer from inflamed tissue through disease or injury
- If you suffer from varicose veins in its later stage
- If using for a medical condition
- If you suffer from reduced sensitivity in lower legs and feet (associated with diabetes).
- If you are in any doubt about using the Bodi-Tek Circulation Plus for any reason, please consult your doctor before use
- Please get your doctor’s permission before using the Bodi-Tek Circulation Plus
Product page custom tab content. You can change it in theme admin panel.