The Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5″/3.5″ SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!Connect any 2.5″/3.5″ Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
Hard Drive Duplicator Function
The station Standalone Duplicator Dock can be used to duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, or simply as external storage to transfer data between a hard drive and your computer.
To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function:
1. Insert Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk
HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
2. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from any computer
3. Connect power supply and switch on power.
4 Press the CLONE button 2 times.
5. A Blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun
6. The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn solid Blue (25%-100%)
7. Finally press the power switch to the OFF position and eject your drives
• Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
• Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
• Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
• MAC: OS X
- Supports Standard Desktop 2.5″/3.5″ SATA Hard Drives or SSD
- Supports hard drives up to 10TB
- plug and play, no drivers needed
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0
- 1 year limited warranty