What if you’re dying to join the cycling revolution, but can’t afford the four-figure price tags of those featherweight carbon creations in your local bike shop? We have on offer today a decent bikes that’ll get you started without breaking the bank.
Fortunately almost every bike out there meets what we’d consider the rock-bottom minimum spec for a bike to be safe and pleasant to ride. Horrors such as hard-to-repair cottered cranks and steel rims with useless wet-weather braking are things of the past. This bike have efficient, easy-to-use gears from Japanese firm Shimano, the world’s biggest maker of bike components.
We’ve looked for bikes with drop handlebars — the defining feature of a road bike — indexed gears that click into place to make changing easier and a decent range of gears for riding up and down hills.
- Mag wheel
- Made for normal road and the mountain
- 21 Speed Shimano Shifting system.
- Dual Disc brake provided great stopping power.
- Frame size：54cm
- Handlebar：Iron racing handlebar
- Stem：Aluminium, Black, 4Pcs Screws
- Brake lever: Road bike Brake lever
- Tire: 700C*28C full black tire
- Rim: Aluminium double wall rim or Mag wheels
- Chain: KMC, 7 speed
- Chainwheel & Crank: 42T*34T*24T*170mm
- B.B Parts: Sealed Bearing type
- Brake: Aluminium Brake, 160mm steel Disc
- F/Derailleur：SHIMANO TZ30 , Upward Pull
- R/Derailleur：SHIMANO TZ50, Direction type
- Shifter: SHIMANO A050 21 Speed
- Freewheel: 7plus, 14-28T
- Saddle: Comfortable seat
- Pedal: Resin Black