Forget the days of backbreaking work chopping logs, the Logmaster five-tonne electric log splitter does it for you, enabling you to prepare, dry out and store logs at any time of the year. Efficient and labour-saving, it will turn this laborious and dangerous chore into a quick, quiet, easy and automatic task, splitting up to 100 logs per hour. With safe two-handed operation and streamlined, maintenance-free steel construction, it will split all logs including seasoned and green wood, to a maximum log size of 38cm in length and 25cm diameter, in just seconds.
Powered by 1500W, it incorporates a self-lubricating hydraulic ram with automatic return, and has a maximum ram pressure force of five tonnes. This log splitter features wheels for easy manoeuvrability and a safety cage which complies with regulation EN 60-1:2017.
- Get a Logmaster electric log splitter.
- Pressure of five tonnes!
- If you’re looking to split some logs, we might just have the perfect thing for you!
- Quick, quiet and safe operation provides a safe and easy alternative to axes.
- Versatile; able to split green and hard wood easily.
- Includes a 12 month guarantee.
- Dimensions: L113 x W40 x H58.5cm
- Weight: 43.3kg
- Power cord length: 181cm
- Max. cylinder travel: 30.4cm
- Log diameter: 25.4cm
- Log length: 38cm
- Power: 1500W
- No–load speed: 2950/min
- Insulation class: IP54
- Working pressure: 5 tonnes
- Hydraulic oil capacity: 2.4L