Increase the efficiency of your stove oven or wood/ log burner with the VonHaus 4 Blade Fan.
There’s no need to turn up the heating or switch on an electric radiator to heat your home up – this manual fan creates its own energy and is powered entirely by heat. This means no need to constantly fork out for expensive batteries or worry about running up a sky-high electricity bill.
• Economical, heat powered manual stove fan – increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood/ log burner to generate warmth
• Eco-friendly and self-powered – a thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan’s motor. No batteries or electricity required
• Operates automatically between 50 – 350°C with speed self-regulating according to the temperature in the room. Circulates 130 – 160 CFM
• Extremely quiet operation, compact size, no installation required. Black aluminium construction with four large blades and carry handle
• Extremely quiet – won’t disturb the household when in use.
• No installation required – just place on top of your stove.
• Suitable for use with most styles of freestanding stoves and wood/ log burners.
• Blade Size: 8 X 7.5cm
• Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
How It Works
The science behind this fan is simple but highly effective. The fan comes fitted with a thermoelectric module which acts as generator to power the fan’s motor – this starts up once the module detects a minimum temperature of 50°C, at which point it begins circulating warm air around the room.
Automatic Regulating Heat
Thanks to a rapid fan speed of 1600rpm max., which circulates between 130 – 160 CFM (cubic feet air/ minute) you’ll feel the benefits in no time at all. Self-regulating design automatically adjusts depending on the temperature in the room – speeding up as the temperature rises and slowing down as it begins to drop.
Premium Black Aluminium
Premium black aluminium construction features four large blades for maximum airflow, plus a carry handle for hassle-free portability.