Whether you’re tidying up the edges of your lawn or tackling an overgrown grass jungle, this 2-in-1 tool is the only thing you need – from clearing dense overgrowth through to adding the finishing touches.
• Utilise the versatility of a grass trimmer for neatening edges around lawns, fences, decking and more, as well as the strong cutting power of a brush cutter for pruning and maintaining with this 2-in-1 tool
• 1000W motor delivers impressive power
• Grass Trimmer cutting width: 380mm. Brush cutting width: 230mm
• Lightweight at 4.7kg with a 10m cable gives you the freedom to move around your garden with ease
• Grass Trimmer ‘tap & go’ line feed system makes for easy operation
• Features a two-stage lock-off safety switch
If your lawn is too long to take on with a mower, or would require you to empty the waste container too frequently, the brush cutter is suited to the heavy-duty tasks and largely overgrown grass and weeds that your mower simply isn’t.
The steel cutting blade boasts a cutting width of 230mm to help you wade through overgrown grass or weeds with ease – making what seems like a big gardening job much more manageable.
The strong nylon wire on this grass trimmer operates at a cutting width of 380mm. The long 5.5m spool line and simple ‘tap & go’ line feed system means you can keep trimming for longer – without replacing the spool (full guidelines on how to do this are included in your manual.)
Lightweight at just 4.7kg, this 2-in-1 tool is easy to carry around the garden with you.
Long 10m cable creates a large working area from a single power source.
Auxiliary handle and shoulder strap are designed to offer comfort and enhance control, so you can operate the tool with confidence.
Two stage lock off safety switch prevents accidental starts.
- Voltage: 230 – 240V
- Power: 1000W
- Weight: 4.78kg
- Grass Trimmer Cutting Length: 380mm
- Brush Cutting Length: 230mm